Beautiful and deep rounded neckline tank.
Thin shoulder straps.
Back neckline deeper than front one.
Bottom unbalanced in front side to tuck in your tank in your ballet stockings or skirt or pants or whatever 🙂
About fabric, you may wonder about what is TENCEL™?
TENCEL™ is made from wood cellulose, it is a trademark created by Lenzing group that ensure the sustainability of your Lyocell.
In a nutshell, It s kind of viscose but in a far more sustainable way, here is why:
TENCEL™ is derived from sustainable wood chips, its wood chips used are certified by the Forest Stewardship council
– 99% of the process water is used in closed loop, and god knows how much water & solvents are used in the production of textile, so this is a very important characteristic.
– its production has low ecological impact, it requires less water & energy to produce than most of bio-fiber textiles (such as viscose)
– biodegradable, TENCEL™ can fully revert to nature (but guess what? It actually depends how your country is handling trash, you can have a biodegradable material but if it isn’t in direct contact with soil or water, then it cannot biodegrade properly)
– recycle its own waste to produce electricity and thermal energy, there we go 🙂
– Lenzing is planning to go carbon neutral by 2050, boss goal!
– as a textile, TENCEL™ is breathable, durable & absorbent, we just love the way it flows and shine