Our armwarmers are super soft and made of TENCEL™.
Fitted on the whole upper body part, the sleeves are long & sleek.
Beware that our TENCEL™ items aren’t made of polyester or nylon (like other mesh tees), the fabric is very thin/soft but can show some irregularities due to its natural origin.
Talking about fabric, you may wonder about what is TENCEL™?
TENCEL™ is made from wood cellulose, it is a trademark created by Lenzing group that ensure the sustainability of your Lyocell.
In a nutshell, It s kind of viscose but in a far more sustainable way, here is why:
TENCEL™ is derived from sustainable wood chips, its wood chips used are certified by the Forest Stewardship council
– 99% of the process water is used in closed loop, and god knows how much water & solvents are used in the production of textile, so this is a very important characteristic.
– its production has low ecological impact, it requires less water & energy to produce than most of bio-fiber textiles (such as viscose)
– biodegradable, TENCEL™ can fully revert to nature (but guess what? It actually depends how your country is handling trash, you can have a biodegradable material but if it isn’t in direct contact with soil or water, then it cannot biodegrade properly)
– recycle its own waste to produce electricity and thermal energy, there we go 🙂
– Lenzing is planning to go carbon neutral by 2050, boss goal!
– as a textile, TENCEL™ is breathable, durable & absorbent, we just love the way it flows and shine
Models are all wearing S size.