Looking for eco-friendly and comfy activewear or dailywear pants?
Discover our Tencel™ palazzo pants!
Crafted with care, these wide-leg wonders offer both comfort and eco-friendliness.
Made from premium TENCEL™ fabric, known for its gentle drape and eco-conscious origin, our Tencel palazzo pants are designed to elevate your style while reducing your carbon footprint.
About fabric, you may wonder about what is TENCEL™?
TENCEL™ is made from wood cellulose, it is a trademark created by Lenzing group that ensure the sustainability of your Lyocell.
In a nutshell, It s kind of viscose but in a far more sustainable way, here is why:
TENCEL™ is derived from sustainable wood chips, its wood chips used are certified by the Forest Stewardship council
– 99% of the process water is used in closed loop, and god knows how much water & solvents are used in the production of textile, so this is a very important characteristic.
– its production has low ecological impact, it requires less water & energy to produce than most of bio-fiber textiles (such as viscose)
– biodegradable, TENCEL™ can fully revert to nature (but guess what? It actually depends how your country is handling trash, you can have a biodegradable material but if it isn’t in direct contact with soil or water, then it cannot biodegrade properly)
– recycle its own waste to produce electricity and thermal energy, there we go 🙂
– Lenzing is planning to go carbon neutral by 2050, boss goal!
– as a textile, TENCEL™ is breathable, durable & absorbent, we just love the way it flows and shine
You can machine wash your tank 30 degres :)
Models wear M size